Check Availablity, Pricing and Location
| Beautiful Victorian in the heart of Lincoln Park, one of Chicago's most desirable neighborhoods. Safe neighborhood, on a quiet street. "Free" visitor parking permits provided. Easy Parking, six minutes walk from public transportation - CTA (near Fullerton Train Station - Red or Brown line). |
License #: 2114274, 2114275
Features 2 "independent" self catering units in the same building with fully functional kitchens. Coffee, tea, snacks, toiletries and all linen provided.
Unit 1 - High 1st Floor:
3 bedrooms with a king size bed in master bedroom, 2 twin beds in 2nd bedroom, a queen size bed in 3rd bedroom, a living room which has a comfortable full size pull-out couch, dining room, and 1 bathroom. Max occupancy 6 - 7.
Unit 2 - 2nd floor:
3 bedrooms, 1 den. There is a queen-size bed in each bedroom, a full futon bed in the den, a living room, dining room, and 1 bathroom. Max occupancy 7 - 8.
All units may be rented together for large gatherings of upto 15 people. Perfect for hosting graduation / wedding / anniversary / re-union & business convention groups.
Things To Do & Close to:
- Gas Light (bar & restaurant): has excellent fish tacos (2 blocks away on Racine)
- John's place (Racine & Webster, S of the vacation rental)
- Sweet Mandy Bees (Racine & Webster on Webster) has great home baked dessert.
- Starbucks (Racine & Wrightwood)
- Gino's Chicago Style Pizza (Racine & Lincoln)
- Grocery Store - Dominik's (open 24 hours on Fullerton & Shefield,
under the Red line train stop of Fullerton)
- Rocks (great bar with a big selection of whiskey, if you say you are
coming from our vacation rental you will get a free coupon,1301 West
- "Rose Angelis" 1314 W Wrightwood.
- 5 minutes drive from Hwy 90/94
- Hospitals like Children's Memorial & St. Joseph's hospital
- Famous Lincoln Park "Park" & Lincoln Park Zoo (no entry fee)
- And countless other Chicago attractions